They're Here!!!

Guess what are in the stores?

Seeds! They have seeds in the stores now
I had to drag Todd away from them
He is drawn to them as a moth is to light.

We looked at lights to put
under our kitchen cabinet
to aid our seedlings this year.
I think the lights will have to wait
until we have painted the cupboards.

I have to figure out the germination
for the flowers I am going to plant.
I want them to be a decent size and blooming
for Joshua's Open House for Graduation.

I am not sure if I will be able
to add one of my new flower beds I have planned.
I would love to get at least the one with the arbor done.
We will see.

I am anxious to see if the Tulip, Daffodils, and other bulbs
that were planted last Fall takes.
Oh how I hope they do
They should be beautiful.

Soon we will be starting our log again.



Comments