- 4 slices of bacon
- 3 cups fresh sugar snap peas
- 2 tablespoons balsamic vinegar
- salt and pepper to taste
- Cook the bacon in a large skillet over medium-high heat until the fat has rendered out and the bacon has begun to crisp, about 5 minutes.
- Remove with a slotted spoon and set aside, leave a little bit of the bacon fat in the skillet. Add the sugar snap peas, and toss to coat with the fat. Cook and stir until just cooked through, about 5 minutes.
- Pour in the red balsamic vinegar and cooked bacon. Continue cooking until the balsamic vinegar has reduced, about 2 minutes.
- Season to taste with salt and pepper and serve immediately.