- 2 Small Chicken Breast Cooked and Diced (I used left over Chicken from the other night.)
- 3 Cups of Sugar Snap Peas
- 1 Cup of Carrots Sliced
- 1 Table Spoon of Virgin Olive Oil
- 1 Packet of Stir Fry Sauce (I used 2 Tablespoon of Teriyaki Sauce.)
- In one pot cook spaghetti.
- Add the Virgin Olive Oil in a large skillet over medium-high heat.
- Add Sugar Snap Peas and Carrots, mix a dash of Teriyaki Sauce.
4. Add cooked diced Chicken Breast.
5. Drain spaghetti and add to large skillet.
6. Mix in Stir Fry Sauce and serve immediately.